Announcement on the Postponement of the 4th Annual Taste of the City
Due to increased concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the direction of Gov. Gavin Newsom and the California Department of Public Health, the 4th Annual Taste of the City previously scheduled for April 24 has been postponed until further notice. The health and wellbeing of our community is of utmost importance to the City, and we will continue to monitor the current situation closely and provide updates as available.
Residents and businesses are encouraged to follow the below guidelines to maintain their health and prevent the spread of the virus:
- Wash hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough, stay away from work, school or other people
- Large gatherings of 250 or more people should be postponed or cancelled
- At smaller gatherings, individuals should maintain "social distancing" of at least 6 feet
- Follow guidance from public health officials
- Call Ahead: If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and may have had contact with a person with COVID-19 or recently traveled to countries with apparent community spread, call your healthcare provider or local public health department first before seeking medical care so that appropriate precautions can be taken.
For the most up to date information on the Coronavirus and recommended safety measures, please monitor the following web pages:
California Department of Public Health: www.cdph.ca.gov/Pro…/…/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
California Chamber of Commerce - Resources for Employers: https://advocacy.calchamber.com/…/covid-19-top-resources-f…/